INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
In accordance with the “Law of Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they navigate by them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MDURANCE SOLUTIONS SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), therefore that the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MDURANCE SOLUTIONS SL. C / Journalist Rafael Gago Palomo, num 7, local 2B, – 18014 GRANADA (Granada). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
- _cookie_notice_accepted: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 30 days from the last update.
- __stripe_sid: Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway, it stores a session ID necessary to make the payment. Maximum duration: 24 hours
- __stripe_mid: Third-party cookie. Used by the Stripe payment gateway, it stores an ID necessary to make the payment. Maximum duration: 24 hours
- _wordpress_test_cookie: this cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. Expiration date: 30 days
- _wp_woocommerce_session: These cookies contain a unique code for each customer so that you know where to find the purchase data in the database for each customer. It expires 24 hours.
- _woocommerce_items_in_cart: Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its articles. It expires at the end of the session.
- _woocommerce_recently_viewed: Cookie that stores the products recently viewed by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _woocommerce_cart_hash: Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its articles. Expires at the end of the session
Get more information to disable Google Analytics cookies:
Google Analytics Exclusion
HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac