Combine visual data and electromyographic data for a 360-degree analysis of your patients' movements
Facilitates interpretation and allows immediate adjustments to improve technique and posture
Benefits of using video feedback
What Is Video Feedback?
Video Feedback is an interactive learning and assessment tool that allows professionals and patients to visualize and analyze movements and behaviors in real-time or recorded.
Integrated into a mobile application, Video Feedback offers the opportunity to record, playback, and analyze videos, allowing for a detailed evaluation of movements and postures. It synchronizes these videos with muscle activity data for a deeper analysis.
What Are the Most Common Applications?
This functionality is commonly used for:
- Analyzing and improving techniques and postures during real-time exercises.
- Visualizing recovery and training progress.
- Teaching and learning specific skills and techniques.
- Helping patients understand their own behaviors and actions.
- Fostering communication and collaboration among team members.
- Tailoring treatment to meet the patient’s needs.
How It Works
This is how Video Feedback operates
Find out if mDurance is for you
Schedule a free online demo with one of our Electromyography specialists.Request demo